Sunday, July 31, 2005

Stealth

Last night I went out with a coworker, Joel, and his wife to see Stealth and have a late dinner.

Stealth was a much better movie than I was expecting, pretty much by virtue of being a different movie than I expected. It was kind of an I, Robot meets Iron Eagle movie (down to the bad rock music played by the robot plane during attack missions). I'll try not to spoil the movie, which means I won't be saying much. Suffice it to say that you really have to suspend disbelief to make this movie work.

One part that I noticed was that there was a new Pontiac GTO in the movie. It was in the movie for about 10 seconds alltogether, and I have to wonder if Pontiac is pissed that a bunch of footage of the GTO was left on the cutting room floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home