Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Cool links

I found a few cool links that I thought were worth sharing...

An article in a German newspaper about birds learning to imitate cell phone rings is interesting. Apparently they do it as a way of trying to keep their territory by spoofing the sound of encroaching birds, thus making those birds think the territory is already occupied by one of their kind.

For you motorcycle fans, a motorcycle powered by 24 chainsaw motors. 'Nuff said. Be sure to check out the videos, and if anyone can translate German, I'd love to know what the rider had to report.

And on the "is that really useful?" front, the Optimus keyboard has little screens for each of the keys so that you can have your keyboard display any symbol you want for any key. I suppose that means the end of the keyboard overlays, but I like the Das keyboard, a keyboard without any symbols, better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home