Thursday, March 03, 2005

Thievin' Bastards!

What lawless land have I moved to? I mean really, I moved from California, the wild wild west, to the bible belt (well, maybe the bible belly button, but we're close, right?).

Luckily I was spared being robbed for a second time since moving here, but the Ho King, a little Chinese restaurant that has the only decent Mongolian Beef that I've found in two states, was broken into yesterday and had their entire cash register stolen.

I don't know how much they got away with, but I imagine that cash registers themselves aren't too cheap, and it's certainly a nuisance to have to buy a register first thing when you get to work.

What's the world coming to? I thought people were supposed to be nicer in the Midwest? Or is it true that the closer you get to New York, the meaner the people get?

1 Comments:

Blogger s. p. stanley said...

I guess you haven't heard of "Minnesota Nice."

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home