Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Lucy pictures

For the longest time, I've had only one picture of Lucy that I took a day or two after adopting her three months ago.

Tonight I took some more pictures (some action, some with flash, some without -- those are the blurry ones) so that you all can see how much she's grown (both up, and out -- she was doing fine until I left her with a self feeder for a few days and apparently she pigged out on kitten chow -- she's about 8 months old).

This picture is an OK shot of her "thumbs". She's almost got opposable thumbs, and it looks like she's wearing mittens. From what I understand, though uncommon, it's certainly not rare. Her "thumbs" work as well as any of her other fingers, and she's able to grasp small things (my fingers mainly), though typically she picks stuff up in her mouth.

1 Comments:

Blogger swamp4me said...

She's a cutie! Love those mitten paws.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home