Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Taxes!

Yea! I electronically filed my Fed and MN taxes and mailed off my CA taxes this morning. Boo! I forgot to put my W-2s in the ones I had to mail to CA.

Oh well, I've done that before, and all that happens is they mail you a letter asking you to send them your W-2s. Last year only CA (or was it the Feds?) asked for my W-2s, even though I forgot to send it to both of them. Shows you how much they really check, doesn't it?

Well, that monkey is off my back and I'm feeling glad (they all owed me money!). Of course, now I'll probably get some revised form from some bank or something that's going to require me to file an amended return, because that's the kind of luck I seem to be having lately. But, a guy can dream, can't he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home