Friday, March 04, 2005

Lovin' the weather

Lately the weather has been just about perfect, if you ask me. What is perfect? Perfect is low humidity, clear bright skies, low to light winds, and temps in the mid 30's. That's perfect weather for me.

The weather is perfect for walking to lunch, working outside around the house, and general windows down/heater up driving. I wish more days were like this.

I think the key to enjoying these days is the undershirt. What a brilliant invention. If I had known about it before, maybe I would have been more comfortable in CA. It's weird, but with an undershirt, a thin long sleeved shirt, and my never-to-be-seen-without REI fleece jacket, I'm toasty warm down to about 0F. Without the undershirt, I was shivering at 55F in CA.

The weird thing is that the undershirt doesn't cause me to get over heated in the 70F office. How's that possible? I'm just as comfortable at 70F as I am at 0F with exactly the same amount of clothes on. Weird, huh?

This weekend should be just about perfect... Ah, I like it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home