Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Garage

Yesterday during lunch, I was able to get a couple of coworkers to help me move my motorcycle and truck to the new house. We quickly threw a bunch of stuff into the back of the truck (bandsaw, two air compressors, six wheels and tires, a trashcan full of who knows what, my two remaining jacks, and my appliance dolly) and I suited up for the 10 minute ride to the new house. We did the caravan thing to the new place and parked the motorcycle and truck in their new garage.

I gave them a not-so-quick tour of the new house and we left for a quick lunch but still ended up taking our second two hour lunch of the week. Oops! Luckily for us, however, our boss goes to lunch late, so we were back before he was, and he never mentioned a thing. It's not like we don't get our work done though, so it shouldn't be an issue.

The best part of all of this was when I got home last night, I was able to park the Focus in the townhouse's garage for the first time! This meant that this morning, I didn't have to scrape any ice from the windshield, and the interior of the car wasn't 25 degrees. Yay! It's the little things that make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home