Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Out of town

Last week I left sunny and nice MN for hot and smoggy CA (Anaheim area) to finish up the USB Audio 2.0 spec. The flight out Tuesday morning (at 7am ) was delayed for 2 hours because of lightning in the area which prevented the refueling and baggage loading. Apparently the storm dumped 5-6 inches of rain and caused landslides in my general area (where they were doing construction on the roads). Nothing happened to my place and my basement remained dry. Yea for me.

On the first day, I went to Irwindale to meet the people at the main headquarters of my company to put faces to names and voices. Funny how people never look like how you imagine them to be.

The next few long days we finished the spec and it's now available for public comment on the USB web site. If you've got anything bad to say about it, now's the time! Remember though, no new materials will be added, and no changes will be made unless it's to correct an error in the spec.

Lucy was glad to see me when I got home, and I think she had gotten even fatter while I was away. I think she eats when she's lonely (don't we all?). Sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home