Thursday, October 28, 2004

More cool tech

After looking at the rat brain article, I saw some other cool stories on CNN.

This one is about a HUD (Heads Up Display) for motorcyclists which is something I've been waiting for a long time. Though what I really want is an all LCD face shield that tracks the position of the sun and darkens right where it is so that I'm not blinded or driving with my hand in front of my face.

This one is about a shirt that can tell if you've fallen down and tell your cell phone to call for help. That would also be useful while out motorcycling. Good piece of mind for if you have a really bad accident and are alone, or if you happen to plunge off the side and into the weeds where no one can see you.

Better living through modern technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home