Friday, September 10, 2004

Argh

I have to be brief because I'm writing this from work this morning because my cable (TV and internet) is on the fritz at the apartment. The stupid cable has been on again off again for the past few weeks, which is really quite annoying. I realize that it's got to be a lot of hard work to maintain something of that size, especially given the harsh conditions the midwest can throw at it, but really folks, you simply must try harder.

I had prepared a long message about my house search earlier in the week, but posting that will have to wait until my apartment gets back into the twenty first century.

Tonight I go to the first playoff game of the St. Paul Saints, and tomorrow I hope to look at houses when the parade of homes opens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home