Monday, October 11, 2004

Found a house

Yesterday my realtor and I went out and looked at two houses with big garages. The first one was an old thing, very small, and the 4 car garage was barely usable. No need to jump on that one.

The second house was fabulous. The original owner built it to his spec 8 years ago, and he's a fellow car guy. The attached 3 car garage is oversized, and the detached (and heated) 3 car garage is setup as a shop and paint booth with storage in the attic. It's on a corner lot and in a decent part of town, a bit south of where I'm currently living. Shouldn't add more than 5 minutes to my morning commute.

It's only been on the market 3 days. Need to jump on this one, it's not going to last long.

I'm putting an offer in today. Hopefully they'll take it. They had an open house yesterday and at least one other person was interested... I'm not going to get into a bidding war, but a couple grand over asking wouldn't be too bad for a counter.

Fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home